God's Word for Today: Leviticus
Item #: 203555WEB / 2005 / Paperback / 83 Pages
- $3.99 You Save $4.26 (52%)
Availability: In Stock
(11 sessions) Holiness. What is it? For some, holiness is our attempt to live up to God’s expectations recorded in His Word. Failure is attributed to human error, while success is ascribed to human accomplishment. Holiness becomes a measure of how well we’re doing in the sight of our holy God.
In contrast, Leviticus shows how God goes to great lengths not only in defining true holiness, but also in sharing His holiness with his redeemed and ransomed people. This study explores:
- the importance of blood in obtaining the forgiveness of sins;
- the institution of High Priest and the royal priesthood in God’s service;
- the power of God’s grace in imparting holiness;
- the connection between the Old Testament sacrifices and Jesus’ final sacrifice on Calvary.
Each study in the God’s Word for Today series provides an in-depth exploration of a book of the Bible. Each session includes:
- background information on the book of the Bible, its author, audience, occasion, and purpose
- learning experiences that promote exciting and challenging discussions;
- notes for leaders that answer questions, suggest a learning process, and provide additional information;
- discussion starters that help participants apply God’s Word to their daily lives.
- Item Number:
- In Stock
- Other Formats Available
God's Word for Today: Leviticus (Downloadable)