Little Visits at Bedtime
Item #: 061329WEB / 2012 / Hardback / 224 Pages
- $12.99 You Save $2.00 (13%)
This item qualifies for Free Shipping. See Details.
Availability: In Stock
Little Visits at Bedtime was written for the sole purpose of helping your child make a smooth transition from a busy day to bedtime. It helps you and your child focus your thoughts and conversations on the blessings of your day and God's gifts to you. Every element on every page has a very specific purpose and intent. Each bedtime "Little Visit" includes:
- Let's Remember - a Bible verse
- A Devotional Story - the devotional stories are long enough to trigger thought but short enough to allow time for parent-child conversation
- Let's Talk - an open ended question to spark thought and conversation
- A Bedtime Prayer - a bedtime prayer to be said before lights-out
- Parent Connection - practical ideas and content related to child development
- Bringing It Home - foundational content for your own spiritual growth
- Item Number:
- In Stock
People who bought this product also bought...