Parenting Families: From ME to WE
Item #: 204168WEB /
Availability: In Stock
Parenting Families: From ME to WE is a DVD-based six-session resource for improving parenting skills and building a stronger family - traditional, single parent or blended.
The sessions are fun and interactive, parents get ideas to use immediately, build relationships with other parents and they hear the message of forgiveness in Jesus in a non-threatening way. Churches and schools can host the sessions and invite the entire community to attend with them.
In addition to the two DVD's you will also receive web access to a downloadable:
- Hosting Guide, including preparation and volunteer notes for promotion through follow-up
- Leader Guide for facilitating small group discussion, tips on maintaining relationships and extra session notes
- Project Connect Parenting Families "Practical Strategies" companion parenting booklet
What's in the Hosting Guide?
The Hosting Guide provides detailed instructions to promote and prepare, conduct the six sessions, and provides follow-up strategies to keep relationships going.
- Hosting Essentials and Requirements
- Volunteer Roles and worksheet to help manage volunteer contact info
- Task Timeline and worksheet to help manage tasks and deadlines
- Instructions and checklist for conducting the sessions
- Using the publicity tools and instructions for publicity documents
- Sermon/message tips
- Childcare Activities
- Required Evaluation and Feedback Forms
- Follow-up Strategies
Developed by Lutheran Hour Ministries.