United in Christ: Preparation for Christian Marriage - Milestones
Item #: 142151WEB / 2010 / Paperback / 64 Pages
- $8.99 You Save $1.00 (10%)
This item qualifies for Free Shipping. See Details.
Availability: In Stock
Scripture portrays marriage as the foundational relationship among humans. As significant and joyous as this event is the emotions and schedules surrounding the event can be overwhelming. Couples must carefully prepare for this lifelong commitment. It is by the design of the Creator that marriage, as an institution, proclaims the higher mysterious beauties of God's mercy and love.
United in Christ
- Examines what God teaches about marriage, relationships, and family.
- Helps identify the strengths and weaknesses of a relationship.
- What is Holy Matrimony?
- Are We Ready to be Married?
- Holy Matrimony: United in Christ
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Prayers for Engaged Couples
- Wedding Questions and Answers
- Planning the Wedding
- Item Number:
- In Stock
People who bought this product also bought...